Everything you should be familiar with Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen holiday destinations, as well as a vast number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be simplified.
The Egypt Online Visa application is an online travel authorization designed for folks that desire to pay a visit to Egypt for travel and leisure. This system accelerates the application process to secure new visas. The tourists can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your trip.
You are able to get this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only through a web application. This great new process was implemented by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements the vacationers need to keep in mind to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most important ones:
- You should have a valid passport which won’t expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 nations are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and also the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are numerous types of visas, so you have to find out if your nationality is qualified to apply for the online visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you can submit an application for an online visa, be sure to complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Make use of your credit or debit card to cover the charge.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you have a scan or image of it to publish.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you need to print out a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to choose its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Online Visa application
This type allows a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When touring with a group, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the vacationers, but every one of them should complete and sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their children.
If you want to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Keep in mind that you’ll need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are merely passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
If you made a decision to have some visits to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and come back as you like. This kind of Visa can’t be received on arrival, so you should request for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you should have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever needed.